Friday, April 3, 2015

Kaybiang Tunnel

I keep on searching on what gem could  be found here in Cavite. So I asked my friend who live here for years if she could recommend a place to go to. And she mentioned Kaybiang Tunnel. I asked her if what could be found there? What are the things we could do there? Then she said just for sight seeing. Sounds uninteresting at first with a bit of excitement of what to see there when she said "sight-seeing".

So I searched on it, read reviews and find it in google map if how far it is from our place. 1 hour and 21 minute travel time as per google map from Molino to Kaybiang Tunnel. So i doubled the given google map time since i don't have any idea  how really far it was and what's waiting on us along the road.

The journey began. I drove all the way from Molino via Daang hari road, Imus via Open Canal, General Trias, Tanza, Naic, Maragondon and Ternate. It took me 2 hours drive to reach our destination.




I was excited when we arrived there, surpassed driving on steep, more curves and long roads. We took pictures as proof that we were able to get there but a bit disappointed when hubby asked me on what to do there that I almost get uninerested to pass through the tunnel realizing of what my friend saying "sight-seeing" and asked myself,  "eto na ba yun?"


Kaybiang tunnel is a 300 meters tunnel that was built in Maragondon Cavite and the longest road tunnel in the Philippines that passes Ternate-Nasugbo Hway. It was opened in 2013 from time it was digged in 2009. It's an alternate route going to Batangas without the hassle of passing to a getting heavy traffic Tagaytay.

  

I passed through the Kaybiang tunnel and was amazed by what we saw on the other end of the tunnel.  I was never get wrong to pursue though got disappoint earlier.



This is what the "sight-seeing" that my friend is referring to. It was amazing scenery of Patungan Cove.
I would not be able to see this if I did not make to pass through Kaybiang Tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment