Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fresh Tahong at Talaba sa Sineguelasan

Last night hubby and I were watching 100% Pinoy. They featured seafoods from around the Philippines. It was from the show where I noticed that Capiz is known as the Seafood capital of the Philippines. As the episode goes on, it was said that tasty mussels can be found in Baranggay Sineguelasan, Bacoor Cavite. *wink! Did you read my mind? You got it right!

Early morning today we followed the google map on how to get there via Molino Road, Buhay na Tubig, Aguinaldo H-way, Tirona then straight to Sineguelasan Seafood Tetminal. It's just right near the Baranggay Hall. I once thought of a big port and more stalls selling mussels and oyster but they were only two stores there selling fresh tahong and talaba.

Tahong per salop is ranging from P45 to P60 and P300 per pale. Sorry, I forgot to ask the price of talaba.

A pale of mussels --P300
I will share with you on my next blog of the different menus using mussels aside from stew or sinabawang tahong (Tinola alike) 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment