Sunday, May 17, 2015

Via Roamana Restaurant

May 10 is Mother's Day. It was a week then when I celebrated this special day with my boys. A week before the Mother's day, I watched on the television the "Ang Pinaka Yummy in Cavite" and listed down the restaurants they featured here in Cavite. One restaurant that was featured is Via Romana Restaurant ranked as 7th on the list. I chose  the place to celebrate the occasion with simple dinner because it is very near to our place. With just ten minutes drive from our place, we were there!


We always passed by Molino Road everytime we visit my nephew in Dasmarinas. As passing by, we always see Paradiso Terrestre-- an event venue wherein Via Romana is located. Before it was featured in television, We planned to visit it one day if we get a chance. Not knowing that it would be on Mother's Day!

We made the reservation through text but they replied that they don't honor reservation through it. Make sure to call if you want for table reservation. But they entertain walk-in costumers. So we headed straight to Paradiso Terrestre after we attended the Sunday Worship Service and looked for Via Romana. It was jam-packed when we get there, from parking to Via Romana it was full! Maybe because they have event on that night considering Sunday is Family Day plus it was Mother's Day also. Anyway, here I am sharing what we experienced at the restaurant.


The Foods

Foods are very good. Knowing that they serve organic vegetables from their own organic garden, I can say it's healthy! We tried the set of menu they offered as their house specialty packaged in promo.

Seafood Kare-kare with shrimp paste and sliced unripe mango
Bagnet with Trio Sauce
Roasted Chicken and Pancit Canton
Those are the foods we ordered that comes with bowl of rice. In addition to the option they offered in promo, I separately ordered the Paella ala Paradiso which looks yummy and complete with seafood and meat fusion. But they forgot to do it, So ended up with plain steamed rice.

The Price

The food we ordered were the options I chose from their promo. I feel like I saved more when I ordered it because we really satisfied and sated on what we ate that I only paid P999. Isn't it cheap and budget-friendly?



The Service

Getting inside the restaurant impressed me with the ambiance that was made to showcase our country's indigenous materials designed in a modern way for a more contemporary and cozy feel. But I am quite dismay when no one welcomed us when we entered the resto. I was the one who approached to the counter and asked for a table for five persons. As I have observed they lack manpower, there were only two waiters serving all the tables. I don't know and sure if they used to it even in regular days. The fact that they were featured in "Ang Pinaka Yummy in Cavite", they should be readied at all times and expect more costumers coming to try their foods.

VIA ROMANA

Via Romana is a Filipino-Spanish fusion restaurant that serves sumptuous and healthy dishes that uses all natural organic vegetables freshly picked from their own organic garden.

Via Romana holds conferences, meetings and office events. For inquiries click here.

Address: The Paradiso Terrestre Compound National Road Molino Highway, Bacoor Cavite

No comments:

Post a Comment